ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Chicken Roll Ups

I've been trying new recipes because I've seriously lost any originality in my cooking.  I can't think of what to make for dinner to save my life.

It's still 107 to 110 degrees here everyday so I'm very quickly hating turning on the oven or stove in the evening. 

Last night I just wanted something easy and came across this recipe on one of the "Arkansas" girls' blogs.  I can't remember which one but I know it's someone that's friends with Kelly Stamps. I read all of those girls blogs and just love them!  These were really tasty and super easy to make.  The hubs even liked them!
CHICKEN ROLL UPS


Read more about it at www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1639,159190-225196,00.html
Content Copyright © 2011 Cooks.com - All rights reserved.
2 chicken breasts
1 lg. can Pillsbury croissant biscuits
1 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
1 can cream of chicken or cream of celery soup

Cook chicken breast until tender and debone. Mix soup, milk and 1/2 of cheese and set aside. Unroll croissant biscuit and fill with chicken and cheese. You should be able to roll 8 biscuits. Roll up croissants and place them in a casserole dish. Pour liquid mixture over croissants. Bake at 350 degrees until brown.

No comments: