ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Thursday, July 24, 2014

My bestie visits

Last night my best friend Becky and her husband Bobby had to come to Tulsa for an insurance class and we met for dinner at Texas Roadhouse.  They didn't bring their kids (they have 5) and we definitely missed them.  We took Tyler and Hunter to dinner, I always want my friends to see how much the kids are growing.  Becky's oldest is leaving for college in a couple of weeks and that makes me feel so old. Geez.

We had the best time catching up with each other and discussing the crazy antics of having 6 boys all together.  Yes, 6.  Crazy, huh!?  In college, if you told Becky and I that we'd have six boys between the two of us, I would have laughed my head off!  I'd have never thought we would be responsible for that many humans, ever! Ha!

It's amazing to me that no matter how much time has passed between our visits, we can always just start right off where we last stopped.  I love that. We've been friends for twenty-five years now.  Actually, I think this year is our 25th friend anniversary. She's one of the only friends I've ever had that has been with me through thick and thin.  She's always supported me in everything I've done and been a shoulder to cry on when I needed one.  That's a true friend and I'm so thankful for her.

We think we're selfie queens!



With the family - Hunter loves to look goofy in our pictures


I'm even wearing a necklace she gave me

No comments: