ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Why do I do it?

Why do I let some people run all over me? I took my son to physical therapy to this lady named Suzette (bitch is more like it). Anyway, it turned out horribly. She was the rudest, nastiest medical professional I have ever come into contact with. Really pissed me off! Why do I let people treat me rudely and not stand up for myself? I am really that weak? I wanted to deck her but didn't want to make a scene in front of my son and my mom. After that I vowed that I'm going to let people do that to me-I will speak up and I will tell them how I feel about their behavior. I'm going to start not caring if I look like a bitch. I'm sick of trying to always make people like me. Why do women feel that need to always be liked?

On another subject, I saw a picture of myself from last New Year's Eve - God - I looked so fat - I really am going to keep with the Weight Watchers. I haven't made it to a meeting in 2 weeks but the water drinking is making me feel better. I have more energy and feel so less weighed down when I really watch what I eat. Yep-I sticking to WW - but I'll think more about it after I finish icing the cake that just came out of the oven.....toodles!

No comments: