ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Here's my Westminster Kennel Club Winner


I haven't had a dog since I was 12 years old. Her name was Princess and my parents gave her to a farm when we moved to Tulsa and had to live in a condo until we could find a house. I loved Princess and never really wanted a dog after losing her.
Last year, Jim and I were too late for a movie so we went to the pet store next door. In I walked and saw the dog that would permanently move into my heart. She was 8 weeks old and the cutest white boxer I had ever seen. I was desperately in love from the beginning. A week after we got her home and the warranty had run out on her, she got sick and was in the intensive care unit at the vet for 8 days. She was very near death. So sick that Jim held her on his lap for months after she came home and spoiled her to death. She's a 70 pound lapdog now.
She sleeps on our bed hugging Jim's leg all night long and doesn't move. She thinks she's human and in all honesty, I think she is too.
I don't know what I ever did without this dog in my life.

No comments: