ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Feeling Better

My Mom came back home yesterday and is now safe and sound at her house.  I think she's so thrilled to be home.  Unfortunately, my sister turned into the most disappointing person I've ever known and I just have zero respect for her.  At one point, I considered driving 12 hours overnight just to go rescue my Mom from her. She treated my Mom in a way that I'll never be able to forget.

I felt a relief when I knew my Mom was back home, maybe it's a control thing, maybe just a daughter thing.

I called the Doctor and he's already sent a home health nurse and physical therapist to help us.  I think that will give me some stress relief. 

I'm still going to take care of my Mom but it's nice to have some help.  I don't feel so alone in the task.

No comments: