ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Friday, December 13, 2013

Tyler turns 15

 My baby turned 15 today.  It's so hard to believe my 6'0" tall oy is growing up so fast. 

Every age so far has been my favorite.  Tyler is smart, sensitive, athletic, caring, funny, and just an all around great kid.  I honestly love every minute I spend with him.  We laugh together more than I ever imagined.  I didn't know what to expect but this journey has been one of pure joy. 

Tyler is a member of the student council, starts offense and defense, as well as kicker on the football team and plays basketball and soccer also.  He's in all honors classes and making terrific grades.  He just took the PSAT and his results said that he scored higher than 77% of Sophomores and he's only a Freshman. He spends most of his time trying to better himself, whether it's reading the Bible on his own, working out to get stronger or practicing many extra hours at the football field.
To say that I'm proud of him would definitely be an understatement.  He's a leader and has a sweet heart. 

And he loves his Momma and JimDad..that's the most important part.



We went out to eat just the four of us, then a couple of days later took my Mom out.  It's also my Mom's birthday the same day as Tyler.  How's that for a daughter!?

Hunter and JimDad

We even had winter weather for Tyler's birthday!

Allie wasn't sure what to think


Hunter and Tyler in 2003



Tyler at his Freshman football game - when did he get so big??  This is my favorite picture of us together!

The birthday kiddos!

Nana was singing Happy Birthday!  She's 76 and he's 15
 

No comments: