ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fun at the ballpark!
















The other night we ventured out to the Drillers game. We usually go 4 or 5 times during the summer but with Mr. H getting his Master's degree, it's really cut into our summer fun. Unfortunately, we went on a night when it was 100 degrees outside. Whew! If you ever want to feel hot and sticky - go to a baseball game when it's super hot outside. Once the sun started going down, it got a little better. Still not cool enough that I could cross my legs though. Everytime I tried to cross my legs, my leg would slip off of the other one due to the minor sweatage going on on my legs. Please note:**Never put lotion on your legs when going to a baseball game as it makes you sweat even worse.








T and H love to watch Hornsby, the Driller mascot. They even have their baseball gloves signed by him. That's pretty cool, man!






Mr. H always likes going because they have really good hotdogs.....that is the All-American food, isn't it??? Wonder how many Weight Watchers points a Driller dog is? Well, actually, I don't want to know.








No comments: