ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hash How Eggs

Today the Pioneer Woman has a post about this wonderful breakfast, heck, anytime, food. I copied the picture from her site, so go check her out. Pioneer Woman is my favorite blog in all of blogland.
In my family we have always called them Hash How Eggs. I have no clue why. They were a speciality of my Dad's. Gosh, I miss him being able to teach the boys about all of the great things we did when I was a kid.

The best part of a Hash How egg is the soft yolk. Yum! All you have to do put some butter in a skillet, tear a hole out of the middle of a piece of bread, crack an egg in the middle and fry until your egg yolk is runny but the white is done.

You also put the middle of the bread in the skillet to fry all nice and golden brown too. So good.

No comments: