ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wedding











More pics from our wedding at Cross Timbers at Skiatook Lake. Easily, the most beautiful spot to get married in Oklahoma, hands down. I couldn't have asked for better people to work with - Laura, the restaurant Manager was so helpful and easygoing. I just loved her!





The wedding planning went so smoothly. Heck, I spent five long years thinking about getting married so when the time came, the planning was pretty much done. Jim told me that when he graduated with his Master's Degree on May 11 that we could start planning our wedding. Two months to the day - we were married. He didn't have to tell me twice!





I have to thank my good friends Jennifer and Nancy for taking a ton of photos for me. Their photos are awesome. Enjoy!








My Mom and my best friend's husband Bobby




Our flower girl/honorary ring bearer Allie, the best White Boxer in the world





Decorations - the text of our wedding program fans






Customized water bottles to help our guests deal with the 90-something degree heat






Guests getting ready for the wedding





























No comments: