ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Love and marriage......


After five years of wonderful times and great memories....Jim and I finally tied the knot on July 11, 2009. It was the most wonderful night of my life. Right as I started walking toward the ceremony site, it began to sprinkle. Just a slight sprinkle but a sprinkle none the less. I began to really panic inside and turned to the event coordinator and asked what we were going to do if it started to really rain. She said, "We're just gonna hurry up and get married."

The second I got to the corner where I turn to walk into the site, the raindrops stopped and the sun came out. It was a glorious moment.

The moment was only eclipsed by the fact that we were pronounced husband and wife at 8:11pm and when we turned around and walked down the aisle at 8:12pm a brilliant rainbow appeared. That rainbow was my Dad, who has been in Heaven watching over me for the last 4 years. It was a sign from him that he was happy for us. If you've ever heard the song, Holes In The Floor Of Heaven by Collin Raye, you'll understand. Look up the lyrics, it's definitely worth it.


No comments: