ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Friday, January 3, 2014

Sugar Bowl Champs! Boomer Sooner

We are Sooner fans in our house and we couldn't be more ecstatic about the game last night when our Oklahoma Sooners whooped up on The Alabama Crimson Tide!!!

We were really expecting to get killed by Alabama so it was stunning that Oklahoma stepped up to the plate and did work!

We had my brother-in-law Josh over and his kids, Madi and Josh.  It was so much fun!  We were hooping and hollering like crazy! 

 
Can you see the intense concentration?  Except my hubby is probably googling a players stats or something like that. Ha!

 
Now he's concentrating.  Wait - that's the girls in the audience on the screen.  Is that what gets his attention?

 
We had to post a pic to Facebook!
 
The funniest thing about this game is that my brother and sister-in-law actually graduated from the University of Alabama.  When Bear Bryant was the football coach.  Talk about a time to go to Alabama.
 
My brother was so ticked off last night, I'm sure of it.  He lives in Atlanta so we didn't have the pleasure of watching him squirm when Bama was stinking.  Ha!
 
My Mom and her entire side of the family all live in Alabama too so the ribbing about them losing is really just fun.  I love Alabama.  We have one dog named Alabama Tide and another one named Boomer. 
 
I know, real original, huh?!

No comments: