ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Thursday, January 9, 2014

2014 Planners and Pens, Oh My!

I'm going to admit right now what an office supply nerd I am. I might need any intervention. It's bad. Really bad. Nothing makes me happier than going to Office Depot and looking through all the awesome pens, pencils, planners. I'm not a fan of New Year's Eve but love the New Year because it's new day planner time. Ha! Last year I listened to the blogs and ordered an Erin Condren planner. I loved the monogrammed cover I ordered but something about the planner just didn't appeal to me. Some of the months were colors I didn't like at all. I didn't write anything in November because the orange and brown color was hideous. I felt like I wasted $65 on a book I never used. I used the cruddy Walmart one I bought for work more than the Erin Condren. I didn't like the pen quality of the pens that came with the EC planner either. For $65, I thought they should have been LePen quality pens. This year, I'm debating on the Whitney English planner or the Simplified Life Planner. The Whitney English is more professional for work but I adore the color of the Simplified Life Planner. I also can't wait to order the Simplified Life binders. Who doesn't love stripes?! I'm ordering the LePens from Amazon as soon as I decide on the planner. Seriously - cannot wait!

No comments: