ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Love that OU Football

Today we went to see our Oklahoma Sooners whoop up on Florida State.  It was a great game and the hottest one I think I've ever sat through.  I had to go down under the stands and get an extra water during the 3rd quarter.  I was sweating to death and it was getting unbearable.  I think the heat index was around 103 today-yuck!
Mr. H and I went with his best buddy Chad, whom I love dearly! He's like a brother to me and we spend the entire day giving each other grief...it's our favorite thing to do, mouth one another-ha!

Chad had to ride in the backseat-I called shotgun first!
My favorite part of the pregame-watching the drum major
Sooner Schooner-the ponies Boomer and Sooner made a lap around the middle of the field when OU makes a touchdown
This year we got to watch the team come onto the field from the locker rooms on the jumbo tron-fun stuff!
This is a mansion on Sooner Road in Oklahoma City-we pass it every weekend and I love it.  It's gorgeous!

3 comments:

Beth Ann said...

That is my cousin's house (okay, house is an understatement!) on Sooner Road!! Isn't it freaking huge!

I love the picture of you and your hubby at the game -- he can't be bothered to look at the camera and miss even a second of the game!

Sorry, my Jayhawk is going to be on your OU page!

Hautemama said...

OMG! That cracks me up! I have watched that HUGE mansion being built for the past 3 football seasons!!! I just want to know what they do for a living??? You have solved a major mystery in our family-love it!

Anonymous said...

I think the owners work for budweiser or something.