ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Friday, November 19, 2010

Ree Drummond on Food Network's Throwdown with Bobby Flay

Did you all see Ree Drummond the Pioneer Woman on Throwdown with Bobby Flay??? I loved it!  To think that we only live a short drive away from her.  It's like watching a neighbor cook on TV!

I love her and think she's so relatable.  I actually went to school with the famous Matteo.  If all of the women in the world knew that he was even more personable than he is good-looking, they would be dying over him!

I think I'm going to try some of her dishes this Thanksgiving. I'll let you know how they turn out!

2 comments:

Bobby said...

My friend is a chef in Tulsa and he helped prep and cook some of the food. You only see him in a few quick shots and some shots of his hands as he prepared the food.

Hautemama said...

Awesome! I'm jealous!