ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer Pride

Summer conditioning has started for the 8th grader, which means I have to get up every morning and take him at 6:30 so he can go practice running and working on his agility. I don't mind it that much but isn't this supposed to be summer? Aren't I supposed to be able to sleep in now that I'm not working. The funny thing is the high schoolers get to practice at night why can't we just practice at night why do they make the middle school moms have to get up at 6 o'clock in the morning in the summer to take the kids to practice I think it's pretty silly.

The amazing thing is my son really loves it. He loves running and conditioning and loves trying to beat the last record in the 40 meters. I'm hoping the football coaches are noticing how fast he is and he'll get to play more in football.

I've also got a cold and that's no good since the LMFAO concert is tomorrow night. I'm not missing it for anything!

No comments: