ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Grocery Trip Organization

Let me start this post off by saying that I can't believe I never went to Aldi to do my grocery shopping before last year. Believe it or not, my ex-husband told me about the store a long time ago, as in, 7 or 8 years ago. I guess I should have listened. I have a certain method for grocery shopping when we (I dragged my hubby along) go on our big trips to Aldi. We usually go on a Friday night or Sunday afternoon, hoping it's not too terribly busy. The reason I despise Super Wal-Mart is the crowds of crazy, pajama wearing, no teeth having people. Seriously, it irks me to no end that people can't at least put on sweatpants to go grocery shopping. I live in a small town where most likely you will run into someone you know and people still have on pajamas. Gag. This is also the reason I go to the next town to shop. I really don't want to be distracted running into the neighbors, teachers from school and have to stand and talk for 2 hours while needing to think about my shopping trip. Call me snobby but that's the honest truth. I have a hard enough time concentrating these days, I can't have someone breaking the concentration. Ha! I spend approximately two hours before my shopping trip listing out meals for the upcoming two weeks.









No comments: