ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Farm

Mr. H and I have a dream to one day buy a farm in Western Oklahoma.  We'd like a farm that we can visit on weekends when we need to relax and just enjoy the quiet.  The boys would love to have a dirtbike and BMX bike track and maybe a few animals. The Watusi cattle from the previous post would be our farm animal of choice.  Plus, Mr. H always thinking like an accountant, would love to grow crops for profit and lease out the land to hunters.  Western Oklahoma is a beautiful area, even though it's a pretty desolate area.  The plateaus are gorgeous!

I've already picked out the exact farmhouse I want.  It's a design I saw on HGTV by Sarah Richardson.  I love, love, love it!  Everything about this farmhouse is perfect!
(Images from HGTV)













No comments: