ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Octoberfest 2010


Every year Mr. Hautemama's company buys a table for corporate night at Octoberfest.  We went last night and had the best time!  I usually don't really enjoy Octoberfest because I'm just not the type to jump on a table and start drunkenly doing the chicken dance, but one of the newer guys in the company was there with his wife.  Greg and Kristi were so much fun.  Greg's the guy in the pics below that's wearing a chicken hat. He's crazy and so much fun, while his wife is a little more laid back.  They are just like Mr. H and I - I'm the crazy one and he's the laidback one.  Perfect matches!

We had the best time just watching people.  Octoberfest seems to bring out some of the funniest drunks in the world.  I especially get a kick out of the women who will go out onto the dance floor all by themselves, just boogying away.  Ha! Funny stuff!

The boys had fun too.  Their Aunt Melanie came over and took them to eat dinner at our local Mexican restaurant.  They love that place and love to go eat there with Aunt Melanie and their cousin Taylor.  After dinner, they went to their Nana's to see some of our cousins who had dropped by on their way from California to Alabama.  The boys really enjoyed seeing cousins that they hadn't seen in years!

Mr. H and I



Bonnie and I - she's one of the sweetest people in the world!

Crazy Greg and I!

Greg and Kristi

Every year Paul in the office wears his leiderhosen to Octoberfest! Mr. H, Paul and Greg

Paul and I - our families are both originally from the same small town in Alabama...we call each other cousins!




Greg enjoyed the Octoberfest chicks

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I love your brown top, very pretty!!