ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Poof - Business Version

After seeing the hilarious video on Kellys Korner Blog of Jill creating the "poof", I thought I would post my business version of the "poof".  It's actually my favorite hairstyle ever....and I've been through some hairstyles, beginning with the infamous Jennifer Anniston layered cut and ending with a short inverted bob. The bob did nothing for my naturally curly mess of hair and I'm so glad I grew it out.  I've actually been growing my hair since 2007 - 3 years to get it long.  I'll never cut it again!


This is at 5pm - it looked great at 8am!

Poof is a little flat but still cute
The teased poof actually works well for a business setting.  If you have a straight ponytail in the back, it can look very sleek and modern.  If you curl your hair and pull it into a curly ponytail, I think it looks full and super cute!  This is my hot-rollered version. 

I've actually started using my hot rollers and instead of curler the hot roller under, I curl it out away from my face.  It looks like I've been standing in my bathroom curling loose curls with a curling iron but so much less work.  I was researching how Gretchen Rossi does her hair on the Real Housewives of Orange County and she said Hot Rollers so I must be doing something right!  I'm no Gretchen Rossi but I absolutely love her hair!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute hair!!! I too love the 'poof' lol...just wish my thick but fine hair would cooperate to get the poof!