I'm following Diedre's lead from the blog For Such A Time As This and posting a list of things I love in honor of the month of "Love".
- laying in the middle of my boys watching TV in bed
- getting a big hug from my handsome Hubby
- the sunshine (we haven't seen it much lately and I miss it!)
- calling my Mom on the phone and she's having a good day
- seeing pictures of my Daddy (he's been gone 5 years now)
- working in an office where everyone gets along and has fun
- the color of my boys beautiful hair
- flannel pajamas
- jersey knit sheets
- my Chi hair straightener
- jeans that feel just a little bit loose in the morning when I get dressed
- Barry Manilow - don't judge - I love, love, love him!
- the beach at Gulf Shores, Alabama
- The Real Housewives of any city - but especially New Jersey!!!!!
- finding a perfect decoration for the house
I had to share my favorite decorating find so far. One Saturday, while shopping, I went into a store called Windsor Market. It's an adorable collection of designers booths with a ton of decor and handmade items. The first booth I came to had the picture below. I looked up and about passed out because the little boys in this painting look exactly like mine. We even had a cat that looked like the one in the painting. Luckily, the painting wasn't too terribly expensive because I was taking it home. The most amazing fact about this little find is that I was looking for a picture that had blue in it to put above our bed. SCORE! I love it and smile everytime I see it because it reminds me of my little sweeties!