ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Birthday Lunch

Today we met everyone in the family for my sister-in-laws birthday lunch.  I slept in late until about 10:30 because my sinuses are killing me.  I've felt horrible for about three days now.  I hate sinuses and all of the cruddy feelings that accompany the change in seasons.

We met at Red Lobster because that's my SIL's favorite restaurant.  She cracks me up because she orders snow crab legs and actually has the patience to sit there and peel the crab legs, everyone of them, before eating them. I would go crazy spending a good 20 minutes just getting my food ready to eat.

I was stunned at Red Lobster because they took Gumbo off of the menu.  Are you kidding me???!!!! Gumbo was the reason I liked going to Red Lobster.  I ordered the soup and salad and my soup was Lobster Bisque.  It was actually terrific though.  I might just order that whenever we go eat there.

We came home and were planning on going to my 8 year old nephews baseball game but the wind today is blowing about 30 to 35 miles an hour which kills my head.  I took a nap and Mr. H didn't wake me up in time to leave for the game so we've just been hanging out watching Mythbusters.  It's a pretty relaxing Sunday!

No comments: