ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Miscellaneous

I forgot to mention that I opened the newspaper the other day and look who was in the middle of the page - Small Fry.  He loves to give that silly close mouthed grin. I think its adorable.  They were in the paper because their teacher is writing a grant to get each student in the class an IPod for doing educational games and reading. They'll love that!

We grilled ribeyes the other night and when we sat down at the table to eat, I looked out the window and there were two birds just sitting on the fence enjoying the weather.  I have no idea what kind of birds they are but they looked so cute just sitting there. 

After Allie passed away, we tried really hard to make sure Baylee was feeling ok.  I know she was very confused the night we came home without Allie because she kept looking around for her.  It's been so hard for Baylee to stay in the backyard without her playmate. 

We thought we'd treat her to a spa visit and I had them paint her nails glitter blue.  So cute.  She even got a blueberry facial!

A couple of weeks ago when I was at the mall, I bought the new Lady Gage nude lipstick and lip gloss.  I took a pic of myself on the way home to see what it looked like.  I'm silly but who cares!  It's a great nude and will look terrific this summer when I have a tan.

I found a gorgeous Spring/Summer rug at TJ Maxx. I like to change our living room rug from the red one for Fall/Winter to the summery one.  I also change the pillows on the couch from sage green in Winter to blue/green paisley in Summer. I had picked a rug out in the Pottery Barn catalog but it was so expensive.  When I saw this one during a lunchtime shopping trip, I knew I had to have it.  It was $300 less than the rug at Pottery Barn.  Now that's what I call shopping!

I have to show you the thorn in my side.  It's our Frazier chair.  You know, just like the chair that Fraziers dad brought to his apartment when he moved in.  Well, when I met Mr. H, I thought surely he would get rid of his favorite recliner when we built our new house, but noooooooo.  He loves it and wants to keep it.]

I guess I'm going to have to get him a new one for Christmas and have the movers get rid of the ugly Frazier chair when they move a new one in.  I'm so sneaky!  Sadly, I think he would be so sad without his trusty beat down, stained up recliner.  Men....they kill me sometimes.


No comments: