ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday

This morning I got up and headed over to the mall to pick up a couple outfits for my Mom for Mother's Day.  She's had a hard time with falling in the last nine months and it's kept her from doing a lot of walking and getting around.  She hasn't felt the best so I wanted to get her some cute clothes to help her perk up a little.  She's a great Mom and she's always been a great help to me.  She hasn't been herself since my Dad died six years ago and I feel a great responsibility for her.  I help her pay her bills and I do the grocery shopping for her.  I figure it's the least I can do for her since she raised me and has always helped me with the boys.

I got lucky at the mall, I found four super cute cropped pant outfits and I can't wait for her to see them.  I think she'll really like them.

I also picked up some flowers at Home Depot.  I decided I only want greenery in our front flowerbeds and white flowers in the back.  It's my little memorial to Allie, our white boxer, that passed away recently.  White flowers just seemed fitting.



When I got home, I sat in the living room watching our new puppy Allie playing with Baylee, our Beagle.  I have never seen Baylee play like this.  I think she really enjoys having the puppy around to wrestle when she gets a little energy.



Notice that the puppy loves biting on Baylee.  She just figured out how to jump on the ottoman two days ago.  She's only jumped up there twice and we were so excited.  It's like a newborn learning to roll over for the first time!

I'm off to spread red mulch in my flowerbed.  Hope it looks good!

No comments: