I'm thinking of ordering the cutest wallet ever. I found it on the Etsy store, Sewgracious - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22318339
I love, love love it! You should go look at the Etsy site. So many temptations.
Tonight we ordered Mazzio's Pizza for the second night in a row. And, I wonder why I need to go on a diet! Actually, I didn't order last night, Mr. H ordered last night. I ate a salad.
I need to go to the dreaded "Wal-Marts" tonight and do some grocery shopping. Oh, how I dread the Wal-Marts. It is good people looking though. I just don't understand the parents who drag their babies in there with only a diaper on. Or on the nights when I need to go after the boys are asleep and there are little kids there at 10pm at night. Very odd.
My weekend is going to consist of tasks. Here's the list:
- Make sure the boy's soccer uniforms are clean and set out for the game tomorrow
- Organize and clean out the linen closet
- Finish doing the laundry and put clothes away
- Make out monthly menu for the rest of March - I've been a slacker lately
- Type out a master grocery list
- Detail car inside and out
- Work on T-man's report on Hawaii
- Find library book titled Fighting Dinosaurs so I don't have to pay $15 to the school for it
- Find easter decorations to put out
Here's what I got one year ago tomorrow. I was floored! It was the most beautiful ring I had ever seen!