ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Friday, March 13, 2009

It's a quiet kind of Spring Break

The boys left last night to go stay at their Dad's house for Spring Break. The first night they're gone I always feel like something isn't right. It feels as if a piece of me is gone, kind of like I have a part of me missing. It usually takes me about a day to get used to the quiet and calm that comes over our house. I guess the absence of a 7 year old and 10 year old really takes the excitement out of the house. Excitement or choas, I'm not sure which. The good thing is...they are playing soccer which means each weekend they are at their Dad's, they still have to come back home to play in their soccer game, so I get to see them for an hour or so even when they aren't at our house for the weekend. That helps me get through it.

Not much has been going on this week. It seemed to drag on forever, possibly because I still don't feel well. I started getting sick about a month ago with some sort of sinus junk, then it turned into bronchitis, then walking pneumonia. I went through 2 rounds of antibiotics and I'm still coughing. UGH! I need to feel good next week because we see Elton John/Billy Joel. I'm so excited! It should be terrific.

No comments: