ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Monday, July 11, 2011

A Week In My Life - Monday July 11th




Today is our 2 year wedding anniversary!  Two years ago I married my soulmate, the man who is definitely my rock and my greatest supporter!

We've now been together seven years, yet, I can still remember the moment I met him.  I knew from the second I was around him that he was special and I never wanted to leave his side. 

We've had some crazy moments in the last seven years and I don't know what I would do without him by my side.

To celebrate our anniversary, we just went to Lone Star steakhouse to eat dinner.  We were going to go to town and eat at Flemings but I told Mr. H we didn't need to go to anyplace super expensive.  Plus, the Bourbon glazed Salmon at Lone Star is to die for!  I was just as happy eating there!

No comments: