ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Week In My Life - Tuesday

Today was cleaning day once again!  I quickly tried to knock out all of the dreaded cleaning tasks like toilets and showers, ewwwww.  I hate cleaning toilets, especially with all boys in the house-ha!

I did sneak in a little time to layout in the pool.  Although, I went out later on in the day and the boys had been roughhousing in the pool and somehow my raft was deflated.  Those cheap Walmart rafts are not safe around a 10 year old and 12 year old.  It's so hot here, like 110 degrees hot, so I can't lay out that long anyway or I'd burn like crazy!  Maybe the boys saved me from getting too fried!

The boys have been going fishing everyday and today they left a little earlier so they weren't fishing in the heat of the day.  They only get to fish in a group and have to go to a little pond near our house.  They love it and have even set out some jug lines in the pond so they can go check them the next morning.

I've been trying my hardest to stick around the house during the day and not drag the boys shopping, which is my first instinct when the weather gets so hot.  Hang out at the mall where it's cool!  But that results in me spending money I don't need to so that's not such a great idea.

I did get a phone call this afternoon from a non-profit agency in the next town.  I had applied for a job as their Programs Coordinator, part-time, and I have an interview tomorrow for the position.  I hope it goes well.  I'm interested in seeing what that position entails!

No comments: