ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Week In My Life - Sunday

I'm late doing this but I had it written down so here goes:

Today the boys came home from their fishing trip.  They brought five ziploc bags full of catfish.  I can't wait to fry some good ol' catfish with my Momma.  She's from Alabama so she knows how to fry some fish.  She also makes the best hushpuppies in the world.  When my brother was little, he thought they were the fish. They are that good!

Small Fry is definitely worn out and has a little bit of congestion.  I think it's the non-stop fun that's worn him out.  He had a blast though!

The dogs are definitely glad that Mr. H and Small Fry are home.  Allie, the new puppy, has been kind of lost since they were gone.  She doesn't know why it's just me here at the house. 

I've got a ton of laundry to do now that the fishing guys are home.  Guess I better get on it now!

No comments: