ImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.orgImageHost.org

Monday, August 2, 2010

My First Blog Award!

Are you sitting down??!! I was nominated for my first blog award!  Thanks to Janice at The Northens - I now feel like I'm really somebody.  You like me, you really like me!

How to play:


1. Thank the person that gave you the award.

2. Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers you have recently discovered & love reading about!

4. Contact the bloggers & let them know you gave them an award!

Hautemama's Seven!

1.  I am deathly afraid of clowns.  Everyone that knows me knows never to invite me to the circus.  The saddest thing about that is....my son is a Shriner's Kid so we get free tickets to the Shriner's circus.  And, my son doesn't like clowns either.  It must be hereditary.  At least it's a real phobia so I'm not that crazy!

2.  I feel completely chaotic and unorganized if my life isn't in order.  I seriously feel like a cluttered house equals a cluttered mind.  I even keep a Household notebook so I know everything about our schedules, meals, etc. right there in the book.

3.  I've always wanted to work for Southern Living magazine.  It's been my dream since I was a small child.  I was probably the only 11 year old in Oklahoma who couldn't wait to get my next issue of the mag! HA!  I think it reminds me of my Mom's 11 (yes, 11) brothers and sisters, all of my aunts and uncles in Alabama!

4.  I can't stand for people to touch my feet, or even look at them.  It makes getting pedicures kinda creepy!  But I still do it!

5.  I'm addicted to Twitter.  It's so fun to check Twitter on your phone and know what all the Real Housewives are tweeting about each other.  It's some good stuff too!

6.  I live right by The Pioneer Woman and grew up with Marlboro Man's cousin Matteo.  Matteo and Teresa are the sweetest people on earth.  I love the read the comments when she talks about Matteo and women are just all over themselves about how handsome he is.  If you knew Matteo in real life, you would love him. He has the best personality in this world-total sweetheart!

7.  My kids are the world to me.  We've been through a lot together and we've come out the other end as survivors!  My boys are the sweetest, kindest, most confident kids and that's exactly as I had hoped.
Now, here's a list of great blogs I've recently found. Tag you're it!

1.  Conni @ Its Good To Be Queen
2.  Dina @ There's No Place Like Home
3.  Georgie @ Georgie In BA
4.  Katie @ Harrison House
5.  Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality
6.  Robin @ The Stain Family
7.  Beth Ann @ Life With Me In Kansas
8.  Robin @ Alabama Slacker Mama
9.  Lauren @ The House of Fletcher
10. Aubree @ The Southern Family
11.  VKT @ Chronicles of a Veteran Kindergarten Teacher
12.  Beth @ Unskinny Boppy
13.  Jenn @ A Country Girl's Ramblings
14.  Melissa @ A Familiar Path

15.  Dawn @ Dawns Diversions

No comments: